New User Request
Change User Information
Information for Contractors
The Chicago Housing Authority offers contractors a completely free and easy to use internet based service for Subcontractor Utilization and Certified Payroll reporting. The burden associated with paper based reporting processes and record keeping is replaced by a fully automated and secure online reporting processes.
CONTRACTING COMPLIANCE & REPORTING
For Prime Contractor
- Prime contractors receive monthly reporting notices by email. Simply click the link provided to log in, and enter payments made to the list of subcontractors displayed.
- The prime contractor enters payments made to the list of displayed subcontractors.
- Once the prime contractor reports their payments, an email notice is sent to each subcontractor.
- The subcontractor clicks the link provided to log in, and then confirms the payment reported by the prime has been received.
Additional Contractor Benefits
- Immediate visibility to contract goal achievement at the overall contract level
- Immediate visibility to goal achievement for each subcontractor
- Visibility to subcontractors that may not be reporting in a timely basis
- Extensive certified subcontractor search including searching by business capability, geographic area, and certification type among others
- Integrated messaging to support communication with your contract compliance officer
- Online subcontractor addition/substitution request process
Getting Started with Subcontractor Utilization Reporting
- An email with instructions will be sent to contractors when online reporting starts.
- Before then you can determine if an account for subcontractor utilization reporting has been set up for your company through the Account Lookup option on our web site at:
CERTIFIED PAYROLL SUBMITTAL & REPORTING
Payroll data may be entered directly into LCPtracker or uploaded from major construction accounting and payroll programs. The service eliminates the need for contractors to submit paper prevailing wage documents and forms while providing an online database of all certified payroll reports. The service also generates audits, logs and correspondence.
All contract-specific wage rates and worker classifications are online, within the system, and contractors select classifications from a menu. Worker information is entered once and then remains accessible in the system.
Immediate benefits for Contractors
- LCPtracker confirms rates and classifications prior to allowing contractors to submit payroll or payroll-related documents to the CHA.
- All reports are available instantly to contractors in hardcopy and electronic formats.
- No need to mail in paperwork. Payrolls will be submitted electronically. There is an audit trail of all submitted records and all correspondence between the City and the contractors.
Getting Started with Certified Payroll Reporting
- An email with instructions for logging in and reporting will be sent to contractors once they’re assigned to a contract.
- On-line training is provided at no cost. Contractors may access training videos and reference documentation after receiving their login ID and password.
- To log in to LCPtracker: https://lcptracker.net/.
this page to continue.